Book a pickup time for some fresh pizza! Only available on baking day and slots are limited.
About the pizzaiolo:
Originally from the Metro Detroit area, our owner Scott has an enormous passion for pizza making. Having had a few pizza jobs over the years, and then moving on to making his own; Scott is thrilled to share a delicious pizza experience with you.
I love Detroit style pizza, which was simply “pizza” to me as I grew up. My father would take me to Buddy’s Pizza (the originator of the style) after sporting events and I always look back on those moments fondly for the memories of delicious food and time with family. I hope to share this amazing style of pizza with you and maybe you will grow to love it as much as I do.
About the pizza:
We take pride in using high quality flours and ingredients in making our pizza. Using a 48 hour fermentation processes, we build flavor over time in the dough. This dough is the pillar in which excellent pizza is built upon. A lot of love goes into each and every pizza.
We love utilizing homegrown herbs, vegetables and greens when in season. Our Detroit pizzas are baked in a conventional oven with a combination of pizza stones and pizza steels for an excellent crispy. exterior while still maintaining the fluffy, pillowy interior that Detroit pizza is so well known for.
We sometimes do other style of pizzas such as Chicago Deep Dish, Sicilian, and on rare occasions New York Style pizza. You can always send me a direct message with a special request. I can’t accommodate all special requests, but I’m open to them.
How to order:
- Video Tutorial here: https://youtu.be/kHt553gVKa8
- See menu attached to this page.
- Book a pickup time with the widget below. Please type out your order in the Notes box. Limit 2 pizzas per order.
- Bookings should be made in advance of the pickup day to ensure availability.
- You can donate using Venmo, CashApp or Paypal.
- Your pickup slot will be confirmed shortly after donation is received. Additional pickup information will also be sent. *
- The pizza will be ready at the beginning of the time slot. You won’t need to stay for the entire duration. You can expect the pizza to be done within the first 10 minutes of the pickup slot.
- We usually post the new menu a few days ahead of the pickup date. You can subscribe to our Pizza Alert System and be notified via text message when we post the new menu.
Next Pickup Date:
Sunday December 4th from 1pm to 4pm
Online ordering opens Wednesday, November 30th at noon.
*Pickup location will be revealed after booking confirmation for security/privacy reasons. Thanks!